Watsons RM5 Voucher Giveaway!
Watsons RM5 Voucher Giveaway!
Touch & Go is giving away RM5 Watsons and RM50 Hong Leong Assurance Vouchers for FREE when everytime you reload RM100 & above in a single receipt. This promotion is valid until 29 Feb 2016. Limited to first 50,000 customers. Only available at TNG Spot, TNG Hub & Hub On The Go. Terms and conditions apply.
**Terms and conditions apply**
~Complete Online Survey and Get Paid in CASH~
Terms and conditions
- Campaign Period:- The Campaign will be held from 1 February 2016 until 29 February 2016.
- The Campaign is open to all Customers who hold Touch ‘n Go Cards and perform reload at
all participating outlets (Touch ‘n Go SPOTs and Touch ‘n Go Hubs to include Touch ‘n Go Hub
On the Go) throughout Malaysia.
- All Customers shall be entitled to get vouchers from Watsons and Hong Leong Assurance
(HLA) when perform reload at any eighty three (83) participating Touch ‘n Go outlets
(Touch ‘n Go Spots, Touch ‘n Go Hubs and Touch ‘n Go Hub On the Go).
- The Customers must reload the Touch ‘n Go Card at least Ringgit Malaysia One Hundred
(RM100) at any participating Touch ‘n Go outlets to be entitled for Watson’s Voucher value
Ringgit Malaysia Five Only (RM5) each.
- The Customers must reload Touch ‘n Go Card at least Ringgit Malaysia One Hundred Only
(RM100) at any participating Touch ‘n Go outlets to be entitled for Hong Leong Assurance
(HLA) Voucher value Ringgit Malaysia Fifty Only (RM50) each.
- Vouchers are limited to fifty thousand (50,000) pieces only and the Voucher will be valid until
31 Mac 2016.
- Customers who reload Touch ‘n Go Card more than once for the amount of Ringgit Malaysia
One Hundred Only (RM100) each, they will be entitled for extra Vouchers provided that the
reloads are done separately.
- The offer is applicable and valid for the period of this Campaign only and not to any other
current campaign or any other future campaign organized by Touch ‘n Go.
- Touch ‘n Go shall have the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Campaign with fourteen
(14) days prior notice via Facebook, Twitter, Touch ‘n Go website and HLA website. For the
avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by Touch ‘n Go shall not entitle
the Customers to any claim or compensation against Touch ‘n Go for any and all losses or
damages incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or
- The Customers shall be fully liable for any loss or damage sustained or incurred by
Touch ‘n Go and shall hold Touch ‘n Go harmless from and against all damages, losses,
claims, actions, proceedings, liability, expenses and costs for which it is held liable, or which
it incurs (including its solicitor and client costs) in any litigation or proceeding as a result of or
arising out of any infringement of intellectual property rights of third party.
- The Terms and Conditions herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions,
provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for
- The Customers agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
This Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Malaysian law.
Touch ‘n Go
Touch ‘n Go Sdn Bhd (TNGSB) was incorporated in October 1996 whereby it launched its services in March 1997 at the Metramac Highway and PLUS Expressways. It provides a mode of payment via a prepaid e-payment card called the Touch ‘n Go card.
The Touch ‘n Go card provides users with a means to perform cashless low value transactions which is simple and convenient. It totally discards the need to carry and search for loose change when making payments.
TNGSB holds the intellectual property rights to the Touch ‘n Go system, which is locally developed according to Mifare standard, the industry standard for contactless smartcards. This enables the company to improve the system independently with required modifications, enhancements and upgrades.
Touch ‘n Go is now the one and only Electronic Toll Collection (ETC) operator for all highways in Peninsular Malaysia. It is also being accepted as the Common Ticketing System (CTS) for major public transports in Klang Valley. In addition, Touch ‘n Go has diversifies into parking, theme parks and selected retail outlets. In view of this expansion and understanding the needs for customer to easily reload their card, reload can be performed at TNG hubs, Customer Service Centre at major highways, banks’ ATMs & CDMs, selected petrol stations, “Kaunter Khidmat Pelanggan Touch ‘n Go” at selected PETRONAS stations, Automated Reload Kiosks at LRT stations and internet.
Other Ongoing FREE Samples Giveaway
Tagged Watsons Malaysia Voucher Giveaway